Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Ebay SS helmet

Article about: im surprised its still running as he's used the word NAZI i thought the ebay police would have been straight on to it

?

Default Re: Ebay SS helmet

im surprised its still running as he's used the word NAZI i thought the ebay police would have been straight on to it

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Ebay SS helmet
    P
    Many

yeah only a max of 900,000 men in the ss at its highest point not including replacment parts that must be really scarce

That appears to be the same green US Troops applied to helmets in the late Korean or Vietnam era.

We could all get aliases and bid the price way up and then not pay. Screw the feedback. LOL

Quote by NickD View Post
    im surprised its still running as he's used the word NAZI i thought the ebay police would have been straight on to it
    yes you are right on that, wonder how he is getting away wit that. and here I thought they only made 5 SS helmets in ww2.

I kid you not/ there is an antique/militraia shop where i live, and the guy was showing me what he said was an ss helmet ,as he was showing it to me the ss decal pealed off before our eyes ,he still insisted it was ss.this conman has been trading for decades ripping people off ,but he is getting away with it.the repro decal had been put on recently with not enough moisture .there are people out there who will stagger collectors with their audatious attempts to decieve us, and insult our intellegence,lv

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3