Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

The elusive totenkopf helmet decal...any photos or surviving helmet?

Article about: From my modeling interests, Ive always been aware of the deaths head Lef Side helmet decal for Totenkopfverbande. I have never seen a photo showing this decal nor any discussion of it. Dr Ch

?

Default Re: The elusive totenkopf helmet decal...any photos or surviving helmet?

They are decals Not hand painted. There is a detailed thread here and on GHW on it showing the decals. It'll be tough to do a proper photo shoot as I am balls to the wall busy at the moment but I'll try to put something together. Robbie I hope knows that it's in a good home too, and will be well cared for.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement The elusive totenkopf helmet decal...any photos or surviving helmet?
    P
    Many

?

Default Re: The elusive totenkopf helmet decal...any photos or surviving helmet?

OK, great, I found the thread, thanks

WOW! I've read all the threads on this lid and it's fascinating! Sick pick up, Doug, however, I'm sorry that it came at the loss of your friend! I can't wait to see the pics!

?

A super helmet Doug, wonder if there are more of them hidden somewhere??
    Here are some pictures of your helmet just before the Danzig soldier forgot his helmet in the sand

The elusive totenkopf helmet decal...any photos or surviving helmet?The elusive totenkopf helmet decal...any photos or surviving helmet?
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture The elusive totenkopf helmet decal...any photos or surviving helmet?   The elusive totenkopf helmet decal...any photos or surviving helmet?  

?

Those photos are great Anders thank you sir!

Any word on when your photo shoot will be wrapped up, Doug? I look forward to the pics!

?

I might be taking some pics of some helmets today. My time has been pretty tight with work the past few weeks.

?

The road to hell is paved with good intentions. My Nikon D40 is having serious issues since being dropped.....off to the camera store with it.

Quote by DougB View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. My Nikon D40 is having serious issues since being dropped.....off to the camera store with it.

Still no pictures? Getting sad

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast