Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Et64 m40 ?

Article about: Any thoughts on this one. A friend has it in hand but can only send me cell phone photos.

Default Et64 m40 ?

Any thoughts on this one. A friend has it in hand but can only send me cell phone photos.

Et64 m40 ?

Et64 m40 ?

Et64 m40 ?

Et64 m40 ?

Et64 m40 ?

Et64 m40 ?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Et64 m40 ?
    P
    Many

I don't like it. Sorry
    Fortune favors the brave 644th td

When I compared it to the ET decal it looked like it was a little short on the bottom. That is why I ask here. If real the price is right, if fake it's a large amount to throw into the closet of shame.

?

It may stand a chance. You need straight on shots of the decal, otherwise u are wasting your time.

Samir

I'm not near an expert on SS helmets especially, but the finish matches throughout. It also seems to be close to the post 1940 ET decals looking at Ken N.s book. I'm gonna go out on a shaky limb and say its good. DON'T put down SS money on my word. I will be watching to see what the consensus is.

I don't like the damage on the decal. Also the runes look a little chunky to me. SSamir is the expert so he will know better then I.

Quote by SSamir View Post
    It may stand a chance. You need straight on shots of the decal, otherwise u are wasting your time.

Samir
    I wish I could get better photos. Here are the only other photos I got. WHen I look at the decal up close in the original photos the age seems correct and the decal looks like it is era correct because of the fuzzy lines like a screen print but the decal bottom bothered me and I am always afraid of SS helmets.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Et64 m40 ?   Et64 m40 ?  

?

Like before, we need straight on, shots of the decal. We cant judge from a distance.

I have already passed on it. I wouldn't get it unless I was sure and there is no way I can get better photos . It took hours and 30 text messages to get those. People just don't understand what is needed. This was my friend that was taking the photos it isn't like it was the seller.

What's the back story Lt?

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast