Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Et64 m40 ?

Article about: Any thoughts on this one. A friend has it in hand but can only send me cell phone photos.

?

I think this one might be good but without better pics it is hard to be 100% sure

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Et64 m40 ?
    P
    Many

As SSamir has said this one stands a chance. It is a decal of the ET pattern and the wear of the helmet appears to match up well with the condition of the decal , but as has been said ,much better decal close ups are needed or an in hand inspection. Leon.

Overall it looks honest, but you know the drill when it comes the theϟϟe things. Without good pics it's pogo-stick mine clearance.

Quote by KradSpam View Post
    Overall it looks honest, but you know the drill when it comes the theϟϟe things. Without good pics it's pogo-stick mine clearance.
    If it was one I was in love with it would be different. I don't plan to collect SS helmets so if I only get one I want one with a good decal and would prefer an M42. This one just didn't give me that WOW factor.

Was that sandpaper marks on the inside brim? If so there's a big red flag for an aged fake.

Like Samir... I think it has a chance. The placement of the runes, the width of the border, and composition of the white background look pretty good.

I'm as good as the next guy on the street when it comes to these helmets but it DOES look like the decal is under the rust. That's the only thing I can confirm because I like patches.

?

It looks to me to be 100% legitimate with no faux wear or aging. But I agree it does not have the "wow" factor and with SS helmets the cha-ching is in the decal condition. But I see nothing that gives me any concerns. That said it appears to be a camo as well, with a flat green painted overtop. I have two similar but in a lighter green, and have seen several in green just like this one.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2