Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

The eternal question...is this SS helmet legist? Need advice.

Article about: Hy everyone! i need an opinion related to this piece, as i'm outside my area of knowledge. Even if at first sight everything looks in the right place, i would ask you an overall opinion, wit

Default The eternal question...is this SS helmet legist? Need advice.

Hy everyone!

i need an opinion related to this piece, as i'm outside my area of knowledge. Even if at first sight everything looks in the right place, i would ask you an overall opinion, with a focus on the decal.

Speaking about decals, there is a detail that could be a red flag, on the left side, the trace, the outlines of a older Heer decal is visible, highlighted in red line.

I assume that it would be hard to believe that it's a reissued helmet...so, any opinion would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers!

Mike
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture The eternal question...is this SS helmet legist? Need advice.   The eternal question...is this SS helmet legist? Need advice.  

The eternal question...is this SS helmet legist? Need advice.   The eternal question...is this SS helmet legist? Need advice.  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement The eternal question...is this SS helmet legist? Need advice.
    P
    Many