Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Fake SE66?

Article about: I have posted this helmed on a forum and all replay's i get are a fake helmed and decal. Ok it is a fake so i post this helmed also here for opinian en perhaps also a warning not to buy this

Default Fake SE66?

Attachment 477401Attachment 477404Attachment 477407Attachment 477408Attachment 477409I have posted this helmed on a forum and all replay's i get are a fake helmed and decal.
    Ok it is a fake so i post this helmed also here for opinian en perhaps also a warning not to buy this helmed.
    It is a SE66 see the pictures.
    Thanks,
    André

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Fake SE66?
    P
    Many

Default Re: Fake SE66?

What forum have you posted it on?? Do you not trust them on there or something??

Looks like a good ET decal to me but not studied them for a while, I could easily be wrong ! Wait for the big guns !!

EDIT: The decal seems a little thin , composition looks convincing, so its unlikely its a good one

I have to say i disagree,personally it looks like a mis-shaped shield to me.The breaks are far to sharp for an original ET decal.The crazing is also very even,if i'm wrong i'm happy to have learnt something new but i do not like this one little bit as being an ET decal. Leon.

Quote by FALLSCHIRMJAGER View Post
    I have to say i disagree,personally it looks like a mis-shaped shield to me.The breaks are far to sharp for an original ET decal.The crazing is also very even,if i'm wrong i'm happy to have learnt something new but i do not like this one little bit as being an ET decal. Leon.
    Leon

I do not think its a good one anyway, I edited my post. If its not trying to be an ET, SE ? what would you say then ??

Quote by Totenhead View Post
    Leon

I do not think its a good one anyway, I edited my post. If its not trying to be an ET, SE ? what would you say then ??
    Hi totenhead, i guess the nearest decal it looks similar to is a NS champaigne,but it's not one of those either in my opinion, Leon

Quote by FALLSCHIRMJAGER View Post
    Hi totenhead, i guess the nearest decal it looks similar to is a NS champaigne,but it's not one of those either in my opinion, Leon
    When I first saw it on his other thread I first thought ET, if its been on GHW and they deem it a fake then I feel it needs no further discussion ! haha I do think its a repro

I notified Doug to come and check it out , I had sent him the link to Spree militaria earlier (this is where this lid comes from).
    We both agree Spree militaria is just a carousel for fake helmets.

It has not been posted in GHW yet , I also moderate on our local Flemish/Dutch speaking forum ;-)

I send a mail to the original owner and he told me he have regular contact with Spree militairia. ( Friends ? )
    He ask me to post this on more forum's because he have a 100% proof that this helmed is good.
    On Lowland the told me this is a fake helmed.

?

Even from that pictures it' s not a good decal, mid war helmet with an faked other side, where a spots from a " removed" nsdap decal, liner mismatchesd helmet by condition, Norvegian repainted chinstrap, cleaned from brown paint
    Regards,
    Dimas

my Skype: warrelics

Quote by Bunkerdorp View Post
    I send a mail to the original owner and he told me he have regular contact with Spree militairia. ( Friends ? )
    He ask me to post this on more forum's because he have a 100% proof that this helmed is good.
    On Lowland the told me this is a fake helmed.
    It is indeed a fake as long as the sun shines im afraid, sorry, Leon.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast