Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

German Helmet SS

Article about: A friends father found this helmet in the cellar of an old lady...with lots of old german magazine from the ww2... is it an original helmet...allmost in mint condition...

?

I noticed ( from learning from this forum) that the Swazi is off center, and as many have pointed out, that's a sure sign the decal is fake.

Dean O

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement German Helmet SS
    P
    Many

?

Quote by CampX View Post
    I noticed ( from learning from this forum) that the Swazi is off center, and as many have pointed out, that's a sure sign the decal is fake.

Dean O
    Indeed Dean, I believe these are pretty nasty over sized 70's Japanese produced fakes. If only all fakes were as easy to detect these days! Cheers, Sean.

Well this one could have fooled me! Who would have thought this is a fake one?

?

I didn't think the id was correct, but as I have said, if it has looked correct, and I noticed those off center decals I could tell right away something was fishy...for you guys that know a lot about these you could probably spot more wrong with a correct looking helmet, but as I learn from members here, I am starting to see more items I would have never noticed before!!!

Another reason to be a member here!!!

Dean O

WOW, that is a truly awful piece of junk. I am glad you did not pay anything for it! Leon.

?

Guys, Pocher and NS party shields have off center swastika/white circles. Be careful with descriptive decal generalizations. Of course that said this one hurts the eyeballs.

C'mon, Doug...you Know you want it....
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

?

Quote by Wagriff View Post
    C'mon, Doug...you Know you want it....
    Like another hole in the head LOL

?

Waw, what a cool helmet!

?

Railroad, no worries--stick around and use the search box to get an idea what a legit ss looks like, then when u find something u like, post it here for review. Good luck.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast