Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

german SS helmet on ebay

Article about: was there ever a genuine SS helmet on ebay in the entire history of ebay?????

i got my dutch mkII clone repainted with original British net and cover but it was repainted with a repro liner and chinstrap it makes a good display piece if i keep the cover on though on eBay and British MKII NO2c with original liner chinstrap and paint

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement german SS helmet on ebay
    P
    Many

I think its impossible to sell a ss helmet on ebay or a helmet with a swastika on it in that case because ebay will remove it.

They have once but (lets call he/she an it for now) it relisted the helmet without the ss decal on the pics

Actually I'm fairly sure that a small (very small indeed) percentage of the SS helmets sold via Ebay are genuine, legitimate pieces. The only problem is the well is so tainted by the flood of fakes ranging from blatantly obvious to insidiously realistic that we, as a group ignore the whole thing. Honestly I don't even look at anything other than ND plain Jane helmets there anymore. And as far as that goes even the ND, heck even the shells and relics are being "enhanced" to the point of discouraging the beginning collector.
    I've managed to grab a few very nice World helmets from the 'bay by craft, guile, sheer luck and a good bid sniper program. German helmets, not so much.

it went for around £150 i wasn't watching what some poor person was going to pay for it.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3