Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here

Given to me by my Grandfather...just looking for your thoughts.

Article about: Just checking into what you think about this helmet my grandfather gave me. My grandfather flew the hump but the helmet was given to him by my Great Uncle who was in Europe. Supposedly it wa

Default Given to me by my Grandfather...just looking for your thoughts.

Just checking into what you think about this helmet my grandfather gave me. My grandfather flew the hump but the helmet was given to him by my Great Uncle who was in Europe. Supposedly it was something he brought back from Europe.

I am curious as to the value but honestly don't plan to sell it rather, keep it as a family heirloom.

Thanks for your opinions. I know the pics aren't great but I can put some additional ones up at a later date if needed...

[img=http://s3.postimg.org/qzj4lv47j/PICT0189.jpg]
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Given to me by my Grandfather...just looking for your thoughts.   Given to me by my Grandfather...just looking for your thoughts.  

Given to me by my Grandfather...just looking for your thoughts.   Given to me by my Grandfather...just looking for your thoughts.  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Given to me by my Grandfather...just looking for your thoughts.
    P
    Many

?

Default Re: Given to me by my Grandfather...just looking for your thoughts.

Please repost with in focus closeup photos and photos of both sides of the helmet, no flash glare please. As well include the maker and lot number. Nothing can be discussed by these photos other than speculation. Also why do you need value if your not planning on selling it?

Thread is closed, again please repost as requested. Thank you

Doug