Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

GOLDEN GOOSE or DARN FAKE ?

Article about: It looks like somebody was trying to mess up the decals on purpose......but I would love to get an advice ....

Default Re: GOLDEN GOOSE or DARN FAKE ?

I'll help defend the fortress Doug, but while doing so, I will have to wear that reverse decal tropical SS, which I just might not take off when I return to Connecticut victorious. Jim G.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement GOLDEN GOOSE or DARN FAKE ?
    P
    Many

?

Default Re: GOLDEN GOOSE or DARN FAKE ?

JW, You have to get past my security system. It is wired to the door and the alarm, which operates under full retina and facial recognition, and those are live rounds. I will let you figure out the burst length.

Attachment 524011

Tippy
    ?

Hi all,

I've just spent days looking through the threads in this amazing site but I felt like I needed to pause and join up when I read SSamirs' post about his avatar.
    I believe it to be a picture of Rudolf von Ribbentrop, SS Hauptsturmfuhrer and holder of the knights cross of the iron cross.
    Son of the infamous Joachim von Ribbentrop, Rudolf will turn 93 in a couple of days.

Anyway, I have been reading through quite a few of these SS helmet threads and am astounded by the knowledge of some of the members. Absolutely Fascinating...

Thanks, Tippy

?

Quote by Tippy View Post
    Hi all,

I've just spent days looking through the threads in this amazing site but I felt like I needed to pause and join up when I read SSamirs' post about his avatar.
    I believe it to be a picture of Rudolf von Ribbentrop, SS Hauptsturmfuhrer and holder of the knights cross of the iron cross.
    Son of the infamous Joachim von Ribbentrop, Rudolf will turn 93 in a couple of days.

Anyway, I have been reading through quite a few of these SS helmet threads and am astounded by the knowledge of some of the members. Absolutely Fascinating...

Thanks, Tippy
    Hi, this is an old topic and I'm always switching up my avatars.

Yes, we are like crackheads... we can never get enough of helmets.

Regards
    Samboosa!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3