Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here

Good or bad?

Article about: This helmet is for sale on a Swedish site called "Blocket" for about 2000:- Euros. Is it a good one?

Default Good or bad?

This helmet is for sale on a Swedish site called "Blocket" for about 2000:- Euros. Is it a good one?
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Good or bad?   Good or bad?  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Good or bad?
    P
    Many

Straight on closeups of the decals, a shot or 2 of the liner, and lot # and maker/size stamps would be very helpful. From what is here I think it has a good chance, but you will need much better pictures to be sure.

?

As Jim said, please provide head on closeups of the decals (in focus, no flash glare) and the maker/lot number and interior photos.

OK, I have to e-mail the seller for more pictures.

Quote by Holger D View Post
    OK, I have to e-mail the seller for more pictures.
    Hi , as you have already done , close ups of the decals are a must , no conclusive answer could be given from these images. From a distance I quite like what I see so far but 2000 euros is damn cheap if this checks out so be very very cautious one way or the other! Leon.

Hi and thanks for your advice.

I have not received any answers from the seller.... but the helmet is still for sale. Bad pictures and no answers = I save my money.

?

Hy Holger, I've also E-mailed that guy several weeks ago and haven't got any answer. I guess he's a guy that doesn't check his Mail that often. I would suggest try his phone number.

Cheers Al/ Stockholm