Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Helmet Book recommendation??

Article about: A book only with SS helmets... For the mixed helmets I will collect the radislav books!!

?

Nice avatar of Demelhuber Samir! Here is the uniform he is wearing in that photo along with his winter fur lined hat, leather overcoat and doeskin overcoat.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Helmet Book recommendation??
    P
    Many

?

Default Re: Helmet Book recommendation??

Doug, when I changed my avatar the first thing I thought of was you. I said to myself "Let's see if Doug would recognize this dude" and sure enough you not only recognized, but I had no idea you were the owner of the original photo.

That is amazing Doug that u happen to own his tunics and winter hat. I also noticed on the tunic in your pic a German cross in silver, is that his as well? Demelhuber was a holder of that particular cross.

Samir

?

Thanks Samir, The awards are not his other than the WW EK ribbon/spange. I always put the correct awards on the tunics the individual was awarded. I am not sure the photo is the original one as it was heavily reproduced but he signed this one. I have several photo albums with originals of him and a couple of books he personalized given away as gifts.

WOW Doug, this is simply amazing!!!! Your corner looks gorgeous!!! Thanks for the image!!

?

Thank you. It's nicer than looking at plastic plants. :-)

Quote by dougb View Post
    nice avatar of demelhuber samir! Here is the uniform he is wearing in that photo along with his winter fur lined hat, leather overcoat and doeskin overcoat.

wow!

Thanks for all the info on the books, I bought Ludwig Baer's book about 10 years ago and its great never knew about the other ones until now. Hicks book will go on my Xmas list, shame the Ken Niewiarowicz book seems to be selling for crazy money.

Doug, you're unbelievable. This week on the Doug Buhler Show, we present the uniform of Demelhuber . Next week, Jesus's sandals.

How do you obtain this stuff!!!!

?

I have many photos of collectors with their sheep. :-D

Remind me to bring a pair of white gloves whenever it is I make a trek to your museum. I may need several pairs, one pair for each room.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3