Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Helmet from Brandenburg Division ?

Article about: Hi, Can somebody please tell me what kind of helmet this is ? I never seen some kind of helmet like this. My girlfriends uncle (old german man) says this is from the Brandenburger division a

Default Helmet from Brandenburg Division ?

Hi,

Can somebody please tell me what kind of helmet this is ?
    I never seen some kind of helmet like this.
    My girlfriends uncle (old german man) says this is from the Brandenburger division and 1 of the first helmets with the nazicross.
    Last week I found this in a old barn with other great stuff as panzerbarett, ss schirmmütze & feldmütze and a scherenfernrohr with the original bipod and evrything in great shape.

Cheers.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Helmet from Brandenburg Division ?   Helmet from Brandenburg Division ?  

Helmet from Brandenburg Division ?   Helmet from Brandenburg Division ?  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Helmet from Brandenburg Division ?
    P
    Many

Default Re: Helmet from Brandenburg Division ?

Looks like a fake Feldherrnhalle division helmet to me.

I am gonna agree with that. Decals are very shiny and strap I believe is a repro.

?

The barn might have been old but I'm afraid this helmet is'nt. try a photo of the makers mark and lot no/

This is the best photo what I can make with this camera......
    It is no sticker , the paint is real.
    What do you think of the other stuff, also not old or original ?

Cheers !!
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Helmet from Brandenburg Division ?   Helmet from Brandenburg Division ?  

Attached Images Attached Images Helmet from Brandenburg Division ?  Helmet from Brandenburg Division ?  Helmet from Brandenburg Division ?  Helmet from Brandenburg Division ?  Helmet from Brandenburg Division ? 

The cap is a bad 1970s fake IMO

Sorry but what is IMO ?
    The other stuff also repro's than or ?
    There is also some black SS uniforms but maybe the old German man from the barn is living in the past.
    Tommorow the carbidge is coming , I must clean my house because the stuff have a smell.

Cheers !

Attached Images Attached Images Helmet from Brandenburg Division ?  Helmet from Brandenburg Division ?  Helmet from Brandenburg Division ?  Helmet from Brandenburg Division ? 

?

All I can say is there is a strange mixture of real and fake items, until everything has been checked do not throw the items out. you will need to show all the items with close up shots of every detail, interior of caps, insignias, the peaks, makers marks etc

?

The Felderenhalle helmet is a modern fake, repro decals, strap and incorrect paint color. Don't know about the rest but as this is the SS Helmet Forum I will ask you to repost your items in the appropriate section with much better photos please, thanks.
    Doug

Hi dutchie68

IMO stand for "In My Opinion" a handy thing to use, also the "rabbits ears" binoculars or trench periscope what ever you wish to call them looks great.The panzer cap could be ok need better photos. The second cap could be ok but the Holster logo has been used by may fakes, so wait for somebody who knows more about political visors i think to come along. Im more a Luft and Heer man myself.

Morris

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast