Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

This helmet has been offered to me for sale, what do you think?

Article about: I've had my share of helments like that that is why I am no SS man take some closeup and detailed pictures of the decal lot no etc for the SS guys to see sounds like some of them that know h

I've had my share of helments like that that is why I am no SS man take some closeup and detailed pictures of the decal lot no etc for the SS guys to see sounds like some of them that know have already weighed in I would have my doubts but not a SS collector haven't bought anything "SS" in forty years stick to Heer and Luft lids myself. timothy

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement This helmet has been offered to me for sale, what do you think?
    P
    Many

Looks like we were in the same shop!
    ;-)
    |<ris
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture This helmet has been offered to me for sale, what do you think?  
    Always looking for Belgian Congo stuff!
    http://out-of-congo.eklablog.com/

cheers
    |<ris

?

Default More photos

This helmet has been offered to me for sale, what do you think?This helmet has been offered to me for sale, what do you think?This helmet has been offered to me for sale, what do you think?

?

Quote by cturk3 View Post
    This helmet has been offered to me for sale, what do you think?This helmet has been offered to me for sale, what do you think?This helmet has been offered to me for sale, what do you think?
    Not a good one.

Quote by allan View Post
    The decals should be directly under the vent, lined up square, with a 3mm gap between the vent and decal. Have a look at others posted on this site to compare.
    Regards
    This helmet is indeed not correct but your information is not correct either , someone has not been looking carefully at the original helmets on this forum.

awful decal,nice helmet.

?

Default Someone asked for a close up photo of the helmet, I have attached two. Any change in opinion?

This helmet has been offered to me for sale, what do you think?This helmet has been offered to me for sale, what do you think?

Bad SS decal I'm afraid.

What about the OT lettering? Is that Organization Todt? NH

I thought that Neil, but likely not legit IMO since the helmet has been messed with. There was an Org Todt decal available too.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast