Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

This helmet has been offered to me for sale, what do you think?

Article about: I've had my share of helments like that that is why I am no SS man take some closeup and detailed pictures of the decal lot no etc for the SS guys to see sounds like some of them that know h

Is there not a (or two) helmet decal section(s) located somewhere on this forum where oodles of comprehensive information has been painstakingly posted for reference?

Non nobis, Domine, non nobis, sed nomini tuo da gloriam!

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement This helmet has been offered to me for sale, what do you think?
    P
    Many

Quote by RichieC View Post
    Is there not a (or two) helmet decal section(s) located somewhere on this forum where oodles of comprehensive information has been painstakingly posted for reference?

I think you are correct Ritchie, but that would involve hours of looking and comparing them and then looking again to be certain, while asking for opinions takes just a few seconds.
    Regards,

Jerry

Whatever its just an opinion.

?

Quote by RichieC View Post
    Yes. ;-)

Fake decal and an easy one at that when using the above mentioned reference.

Hi , just seen this one and as everybody else quite rightly say , it is a bad SS fake decal, sorry but save your money. Leon.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3