2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Helmet M40 Double Decal SS
    P
    Many

Default Re: Helmet M40 Double Decal SS

AMTG

Right on! Make your job/work serious, not your hobby

Green
    In this world there's two kinds of people, my friend. Those with loaded guns, and those who dig. You dig. CE

Quote by Greenhorn View Post
    Rene

That is a great thread! That is what this hobby is all about, FUN. If you don't have fun doin it, you shouldn't be doing it. I could picture dinner time at your home...wife yelling, "kids, put the toys away, it's dinner time", and Rene answers but the kids don't. LOL. Sorry Rene, laughing at your expense!

Green
    hehehe no kids but me in this house

Rene

Oh, that's too bad, they are a blast! We aren't getting any younger, Rene. LOL Although, I'm done with having more. Youngest is a 5 year old girl. Two older boys.

Green
    In this world there's two kinds of people, my friend. Those with loaded guns, and those who dig. You dig. CE

Quote by Greenhorn View Post
    Rene

Oh, that's too bad, they are a blast! We aren't getting any younger, Rene. LOL Although, I'm done with having more. Youngest is a 5 year old girl. Two older boys.

Green
    Cheers Green - I've seen my friends with kids and when they get to teens school etc... hmmmm (I look at my self too hmmmm)

Rene

You have not made a mistake in thinking this way!!!! Lots of work involved with kids. Very tough but also very rewarding! Teens are the toughest, you are correct....BUT, if you give them the proper tools early in life, they make use of them during teen years as their brains mature...hence, easier on you. A big thanks to my sweetie! We've been lucky to be in a position where she can stay home and handle the day to day life while I work long hours. We've sacrificed, yes, but our kids are our biggest investment. The little buggers better make millions and share with mom/dad!!!! LOL

Green

?

I need someone to indoctrinate into my German and various militaria collection, then when I leave it to him, he is 10 months old, he will have to find room for it all!!! He already has a 1/24 scale Stuka hanging from his nursery ceiling

Sorry I forgot the Party decal detail

?

Love that USB microscope....not bad detil for 1/6.... Very crisp

That USB microscope does take a good close pic. What does it look like and how does it work Rene?

Eric
    [h=3]e plu·ri·bus u·num[/h]

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast