Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Helmets

Article about: Hello, I am new to this site and I wanted to know if someone could tell me about these helmets if they genuine pieces and if the helmets themselves are the real deal. Thanks in advance. L

sheep and that her clipping.why to collect even if you can not distinguish between the coarse fakes?
    Quote by youthcollector1 View Post
    Why is it funny they are fake? Someone could've lost a lot of money.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Helmets
    P
    Many

Many thought that the free cheese,or a very cheap cheese.but it is only in a mousetrap...................always laugh at those who do not understand anything but collects

Hello Everyone, Thank you very much to all the people who had positive comments. I felt I was in the wrong place when the person laughed at my lack of knowledge. I am new to collecting and thought this site would help and give me good advice. As a new bee I was hoping for support and looking forward to meeting fellow collector's, believe me I can take a joke and I'm up for laugh while enjoying this hobby but I found that comment a bit derogatory. Anyway let's move on and I take it you lot don't like the helmets!!

Cheers Len.

Quote by Anon View Post
    I had noticed that he often prefaces his comments with hehe, but that does not stop it being annoying he bloody he!
    Maybe he he cant help himself...

hahahhahahhah
    Quote by HARRY THE MOLE View Post
    Maybe he he cant help himself...

Maybe he want's to pipe down a little bit.

Lightbulb

Quote by Lenny D View Post
    Anyway let's move on and I take it you lot don't like the helmets!!

Cheers Len.
    Don't be disheartened.....just be aware that you're venturing into a collecting area ( ie Third Reich militaria ) which is awash with faked and repro items. Rush in and you can get seriously burned. Decide what you want to collect and why ( pleasure or 'investment' ) and use the search button - this Forum is an archive of truly valuable information. Be patient, and you'll find what you're looking for.

Enough of the hehe's for one thread.

It is perhaps better if new collectors started with something less top end than SS or FJ helmets, because that way lies madness or at the very least the loss of a lot of money, but when new collectors ask for opinions, laughing at them is not the done thing.
    Regards,

Jerry

Whatever its just an opinion.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2