Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ... 3 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 LastLast

Help in identification and authenticity. SS and swastika green helmet

Article about: by dis360 Are you guys pulling my leg right now? I rulled this out before this post made it through last night because the emblem was reversed. If you are serious and sure I need to secure t

?

Guys, I just realized there's multiple helmets being shown in a single topic.
    Wiking, when your ready, open a seperate topic with close-ups of the decal.

Regards
    Samir

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Help in identification and authenticity. SS and swastika green helmet
    P
    Many

?

Quote by tailor marc View Post
    Im so suprised no fakers have jumped on the bandwagon.

Would this be the rarest and most sort after German collecters item? Its got to get up there
    Trust me, they have. But without having a real one in hand they are guessing on the details... :-)
    As for rarity there was just mine and I have heard of one or two others but never seen them, and this. So really, 2 that I know of, and what is really cool is I recently bought a photo album which may well show this helmet in use by the SD in Poland in 1939. :-)

?

Quote by helmetone View Post
    OP hasn't been active since February. Doug, any word from the OP since then? I'd be interested to see if he indeed did keep the helmet.
    I heard that the helmet was offered for sale at a very high price. Whether it has been sold since I do not know. I do know that a potential buyer made a very fair trade offer but never heard back from the OP. Not sure where it is now.

- - ------- - -

Quote by SSamir View Post

Regards
    Samir
    I am hoping a Mod will drop by and clean this thread up and move non-related subject matter to a new thread.

?

Quote by DougB View Post
    Trust me, they have. But without having a real one in hand they are guessing on the details... :-)
    As for rarity there was just mine and I have heard of one or two others but never seen them, and this. So really, 2 that I know of, and what is really cool is I recently bought a photo album which may well show this helmet in use by the SD in Poland in 1939. :-)
    Post the pic, this I gotta see.

?

Quote by DougB View Post
    I heard that the helmet was offered for sale at a very high price. Whether it has been sold since I do not know. I do know that a potential buyer made a very fair trade offer but never heard back from the OP. Not sure where it is now.

- - ------- - -

I am hoping a Mod will drop by and clean this thread up and move non-related subject matter to a new thread.
    Agreed. Needs to be cleaned.

Hope the forum got a little donation from the OP

?

Post the pic, this I gotta see.
    In due time my friend. ;-)

?

Regards
    Samir
    Will do! Please remove my comments from this thread, i will post another thread tomorrow! Thx

Quote by dis360 View Post
    Please help me identify this helmet and check if possible if its authentic. I want to purchase this helmet but need to know if its real and if so its value.

I don't know a lot about these but it looks like a m1916/m1917, the only stamped numbers on this are 3 numbers on the top, there are printed numbers on the neck area, to me it looks real although the leather inside looks like it could have been replaced but not sure. The emblems on the side are flush with the paint and almost look painted on but by a machine.

Thank you.
    Hello, This reverse runic decal reminded me an helmet that I had in my collection, a few years ago

Help in identification and authenticity. SS and swastika green helmet

?

Did you take a closeup pic of the decal? Every M35 I have seen with this decal was a fake unfortunately.

Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ... 3 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 LastLast