MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Help identify Helmet

Article about: by Tommy Burgess Yes Your Right Terry... I got a different light (LED) .. Last Night and Continued to Examine in the pics I posted up top You can see what looks like EF or ET.. so I Went Bac

?

Quote by Danmark View Post
    Knocked about but hard to fake that finish ......... h'mm, two good SS finds in a few days, might just be a record?
    Dan, theres lots more WW2 German helmets out there waiting to be discovered. If people are still pulling out helmets from WW1 out of the woodworks, then you know theres lots more WW2 helmets out there

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Help identify Helmet
    P
    Many

Quote by SSamir View Post
    Dan, theres lots more WW2 German helmets out there waiting to be discovered. If people are still pulling out helmets from WW1 out of the woodworks, then you know theres lots more undiscovered WW2 helmets out there
    yes there is......

Thanks Jim Yeah This Helmet seen its day.. There is a story behind it....Once again Thanks

And Thanks To Everyone Who posted here VERY Helpful

welcome. are a collector of helmets or of miltaria. cheers mark

Positively ID Q 66 on bottom left rim still trying to get positive Id on back stamp. What does the Back stamp Represent?? Model or Date of issue?? Sorry for all the Questions But Have been Going overt this helmet for about 7hrs now Just Fascinated and knowing the story be hide the helmet is Great!!! Yeah Iam A Rookie...
    Thanks for the help Everyone

M38
    ?

I wouldn't argue with the thumbs up from those who know. But you're killing me with suspense Mr B........what is the story behind this one, of which you speak? Welcome to the forum by the way and tell us more about your collecting interests please.

Cheers,
    Terry

I amIntrested in WW 2 History and Collectibles.. My Step Father Was a Gunner Upon The USS Mississippi..in WW 2 Who Returned to WV after the war and mined coal until the late 80's.. Listen to the war stories growing up I just became a huge fan More of history I don't have a large collection... The helmet Well I will say A WV native Brought this home he took it off a Soldiers head after a up Close and Personal Battle...Not sure what Battleground But the Ole Man Teared up when he spoke of the day he Said He took The helmet To Always remember The Soul He Took... But to also remember the Life he saved His Own...He was only Nineteen at the time and Today he be 91yrs if Alive...

Good find, well done.

Doug I'll take any pissy Q's you can't stand to have on the shelf

?

Quote by KradSpam View Post
    Good find, well done.

Doug I'll take any pissy Q's you can't stand to have on the shelf
    To be clear I wasn't referring to this helmet, it is a nice weathered example with a hell of a story.

The urine toned Q runic decal i am afraid I do not own one Andy. Shitty, eh!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast