Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Help identify Helmet

Article about: by Tommy Burgess Yes Your Right Terry... I got a different light (LED) .. Last Night and Continued to Examine in the pics I posted up top You can see what looks like EF or ET.. so I Went Bac

Quote by Tommy Burgess View Post
    Yes Your Right Terry...
    I got a different light (LED) .. Last Night and Continued to Examine in the pics I posted up top You can see what looks like EF or ET.. so I Went Back to left Side and I Could make out 66 and what seemed to be a Q... so went Back to Back Stamp to examined more and Now after hours I Think I can see The Connecting Line to make it a D..You can Definitely See The Stamp in Back They must of Stamped these things With a Sledge hammer Back then. Gonna Get Back to Work on it. I will try the chalk thing I was afraid to put any thing on it so I been flying in the dark to sorta soeak...
    Thanks once again Everyone.. and if I may ask What would the Value on this Be Ive been to different things I I am just curious...
    Update: Really trying to Make good verification...I am placing paper over stamp and going over paper with pencil To raise #### onto paper The Back stamp is still Giving Me Trouble.. Looks Like E But also D I am checking Side and I think I may Have what I need I Pretty Sure I Have Imposed the Q-- Going to Keep Checking I Wanna Be 100% sure here...
    Thanks
    Phew, take a breath Tommy! The stamps can be quite indistinct and you may never be able to know for sure.
    Don't sweat, its still a great helmet and not tying down the number wont devalue it I think.

Dan
    " I'm putting off procrastination until next week "

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Help identify Helmet
    P
    Many

Hi Tommy , well it is what it is ,a Quist decaled helmet that has seen much better days , but that said at least it is genuine!! Not one of the many "aged" fakes that we see. Nice find my friend. Leon.

?

Quote by DougB View Post
    EF probably D something?
    Thought it was a D not EF.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4