Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

How Is This Possible?

Article about: Hello all How is this possible?....... apart from the obvious? I ask as this has appeared on ebay (first images) and the same number appeared on a fake from a member here some time ago, coin

?

That is true Frank. He was the source of much entertainment at the time. Still, it is not right to go around making half-arsed assumptions based on little fact.

Regards
    Brett[/QUOTE]

What! You sound like him when confronted with another so called 'half-arsed-assumptions'.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement How Is This Possible?
    P
    Many

OldBoy, you need to take a chill pill and learn to respect the opinions of others without getting so heated. We all have opinions and they should all be respected. By doing so you might actually learn something. While I applaud your efforts to reel in the fakers I would appreciate a little more decorum.

Andrew

Andrew

Gents..wouldnt the possibility exist that this same helmet was bought and retained in a collection for some time and resurfaced again ?

It happens much in this hobby seeing what once was and is again !
    Im not protecting anyone here but im seeing less proof of wrong doing than most of the evidence seen with this helmet before our eyes.

I agree with Anderson also ..lets keep it civil ..focus on the helmet first ..and if there is any proof of wrong doing other than seeing this same helmet reappear again ...lets weed it out without losing patience.

I tell you the truth there have been many members here that should of been banned but have not because lack of evidence and just hearsay.
    Prove that there is clear intent ...ON THE WRF ..to deceive and eradication will follow...yet will not stop him from posting on another outside site.

I dont know this ReichSS guy at all ..but looking to focus on keeping a clear minded and balanced thread on the helmet itself and any warnings necessary in detail exposing every detail of this helmet for the readers here..without giving away too much to the scammers.

Stay cool Gents...have a beer. We are all in this together

Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

IMO the same Lot number is not relevant. This is a classic causation - correlation mistake. I'm sure there are other factors that can be analysed in this situation, but this should not be one of them.
    Regards
    Nick

?

How Is This Possible?

Semper Fi
    Phil

?

Quote by AZPhil View Post
    How Is This Possible?

Semper Fi
    Phil
    Now that's funny!

Movie Over

Thread closed
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3