Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Italian Waffen SS helmet?

Article about: Hey guys, i have seen this Waffen SS Italian DD helmet and haven't seen one like it, could some body please enlighten me on its originality and any other information about it? Thanks, Glen.

Default Italian Waffen SS helmet?

Hey guys, i have seen this Waffen SS Italian DD helmet and haven't seen one like it, could some body please enlighten me on its originality and any other information about it?
    Thanks, Glen.
    Attached Images Attached Images Italian Waffen SS helmet?  Italian Waffen SS helmet?  Italian Waffen SS helmet?  Italian Waffen SS helmet? 

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Italian Waffen SS helmet?
    P
    Many

Default Re: Italian Waffen SS helmet?

To me it looks really, really bad, Glen. Very spiky decal and very round bottomed decal, among other things
    [COLOR="#EE82EE"]I'm selfish, impatient, and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I'm out of control, and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.
    Marilyn Monroe[/COLOR]

Fake decals added to a postwar lid.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Cheers Ade, have you got any pictures of genuine italian ss lids for me to look at please?
    Thanks, Glen.

Have a look at the link I posted the other day about the Italian SS, there might be some there.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Check out this link, Glenny...there's several pics on it. Italian SS « Gothicline’s Blog
    William
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

WOW thats a GREAT link thanks
    Thanks, Glen.

That's the one Thanks William.

Glen, this site is one to bookmark, and, of course, a good book is also important

The Online Guide to World War II German Helmets
    [COLOR="#EE82EE"]I'm selfish, impatient, and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I'm out of control, and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.
    Marilyn Monroe[/COLOR]

Thanks very much Christina, now just bookmarked it
    Thanks, Glen.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast