Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

M-35 DD ss Helmet

Article about: l like relic items, and have a lot in my collection, but for one great ss helmet, ld be pleased to have just that as a collection...aside from the body fill, i like it..

Default M-35 DD ss Helmet

Hello, l am interested in this item, but with so many fakes, im a bit weary, or a lot weary, if anyone can give me an opinion on this i would be gratefull...thank you in advance....M-35 DD ss HelmetM-35 DD ss HelmetM-35 DD ss HelmetM-35 DD ss HelmetM-35 DD ss HelmetM-35 DD ss HelmetM-35 DD ss HelmetM-35 DD ss HelmetM-35 DD ss HelmetM-35 DD ss HelmetM-35 DD ss HelmetM-35 DD ss HelmetM-35 DD ss HelmetM-35 DD ss Helmet
    Attached Images Attached Images M-35 DD ss Helmet 

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement M-35 DD ss Helmet
    P
    Many

Default re: M-35 DD ss Helmet

looks good from the pics,,,any other opinions????

I also like the look of this helmet.
    BOB

LIFE'S LOSERS NEVER LEARN FROM THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS.

Decals look great....looks like you found a dandy! William

Is this one from Bagwell auctions? I think I actually handled this helmet a couple of weeks ago. If it is the same one, then I can tell you that this one was found in a garage in Greenville, SC.

P.S. It looks good to me, too.

If genuine it must be worth about $10000 or more?

?

Apart from the fact that the photos of the decals are shot from a slight angle and theres no function to enlarge, everything appears to be there and looks like it could be a winner, it now depends on the price, which i would assume will be substantial

I agree with the others that the helmet is right, and I checked a database to which I have access and there is a DD SS Q66 with the same lot number listed. A winner all the way! Good luck, Jim G.

thank you all, l hope to put together some cash for it, and thanks ObKrieger, i dont think its from an auction, but the details are good with it and was stated it came from a vet estate in virginia, comes with some providence as well, but l like to see what others think....so thanks again for the input, most appreciated...jerry

I wish my SS lid was as nice as this one, sadly all I can afford is a relic. (and one that someone has tried to 'fix' with body filler too! )

M-35 DD ss Helmet

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast