Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

M-35 DD ss Helmet

Article about: l like relic items, and have a lot in my collection, but for one great ss helmet, ld be pleased to have just that as a collection...aside from the body fill, i like it..

?

Default re: M-35 DD ss Helmet

If you have this picture from a site or a seller 'PAWEL NOWAK', then don't buy the helmet! He's a fake dealer, asking very low prices!
    I think I saw this helmet on a picture one week ago, that was offered buy this Pawel Nowak.
    Be aware!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Grts. K.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement M-35 DD ss Helmet
    P
    Many

i,ve heard that name several times and not in a real good manner...good luck

?

YEP........ME TOO , UNFORTUNATELY.

GOES BY THE IDENT [ hornblower1994 ] and currently has 38no ads on War and Peace website which they are about to strip.

HE IS A FRAUDSTER FROM POLAND. I SPEAK FROM EXPERIENCE.

SF.

?

THIS IS JUST A QUICK REMINDER TO ALL OF YOU CURRENTLY LOOKING TO PURCHASE HELMETS OR SMALLER ITEMS OF MILITARIA ANDEQUIPMENT.

PAWEL NOWAK [ hornblower1994@aol.co.uk ] IS CURRENTLY ACTIVE IN ADVERTISING AND FROM PERSONAL EXPERIENCE I CAN TELL YOU HE IS A CONVINCING FRAUDSTER AND THIEF.

IF YOU WANT TO PURCHASE FROM HIM, OBTAIN THE GOODS BEFORE YOU SEND HIM ANY MONEY.

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.

SF.

?

Pawel Nowak, I tried to catch him once and I actually spoke to him on the phone. Came close to getting a location from him but he got wise and hung up. He has some interesting fake passports.

?

Well Doug if thats the case and you can prove it, then Interpol would be very interested in his travel history and business dealings, especially as to the amounts of money that he has conned people out of, also customs and excise would take an interest

?

He sends you photos of his passports to "prove" who he is. What he is, is a real knob.

?

Dou B,
    You are correct in your adjective description. He is a truely professional conman and thief.
    I made a purchase in early April having been taken in. I have email promises,excuses and more promises over a four month period.
    In fact , he's coming back over to Liverpool in three weeks and will meet me to give me my purchase from 4 months ago.
    MY ARSE HE IS !!!!!!!!!!!!!! He is currently still advertising on War and Peace forum and was on 'ioffer'. Probably others too.

I sent him post which he received at 'Ul.Sukiennicza 9/59, Lodz 91-851' Poland' and i have his bank details which i am going to send to the Authorities soon.

Currently waiting for WandP to remove his ads.

PLEASE,PLEASE , do not get suckered by this KNOB , he is convincing and will give you no end of hope until the day you realise ......you've been shafted .

Regards, SF.

?

Scumbag Pawel Nowak [ hornblower 1994 ] also mentioned on ' Jamie Cross Militaria ' website.

Seems he is not liked much...............i wonder why .

SF.

?

Default Re: M-35 DD ss Helmet

Just to reiterate the details i have for scumbag PAWEL NOWAK [ hornblower1994@aol.co.uk ]

Ul. Sukiennicza 9/59
    Lodz 91-851
    Poland
    [ for all your postal requirements ]

Alior Bank SA
    Al. Jerozolimskie 94
    00-807 Warszawa
    Poland
    account; PL58 2490 0005 0000 4000 9628 4689
    swift; ALBPPLPW
    for all his banking needs.

Any questions.................just send them a message.

SF.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4