Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

M-35 Helmet of SS-Obergruppenfuhrer Karl-Hermann Frank

Article about: Colleagues, In 2010 I had an interesting year, beginning early with the acquisition of this, as well as the acquisition of Knochlein's helmet later in the year (I will post that later). My g

Default Re: M-35 Helmet of SS-Obergruppenfuhrer Karl-Hermann Frank

Hi Kelly-
    Welcome to the Forum. I am in awe of this helmet and the provenance that goes with it. Thanks for sharing it with all of us.
    BOB

LIFE'S LOSERS NEVER LEARN FROM THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement M-35 Helmet of SS-Obergruppenfuhrer Karl-Hermann Frank
    P
    Many

?

It is extremely hard to come up with the words to express the delight of seeing such an awesome helmet.

Hi Jim,
    thanks for the welcome aboard. Yep, there will be more posts to come :-)
    Kelly

Quote by helmet2id View Post
    Yep! By the way, who's this new guy? Welcome aboard Kelly! I can't wait to see what you will post! Jim G.

Thanks Bob, and thanks to everyone for the kind welcome. It's about time, right??
    Regards,
    Kelly

Quote by BOB COLEMAN View Post
    Hi Kelly-
    Welcome to the Forum. I am in awe of this helmet and the provenance that goes with it. Thanks for sharing it with all of us.

Again!! and Again!! Such a wonderful helmet!! Beautiful "pochers" and over all patina,plus the MOST impotant bit,the history too!!! WoW Wow Wow, Thank you for sharing this great item. Leon.

?

I do not collect SS anymore, but i felt my heart stood still while i read this amazing thread. I am VERY happy to se such an important piece of our history being taken care of. Look at that perfect Gem!

Absolute Fantastic!!!

Cool Re: M-35 Helmet of SS-Obergruppenfuhrer Karl-Hermann Frank

I am so excited to see something such as this still survive even to this day. Glad it is within good hands. Frank was a driving force in commanding the destruction of the Czech villages such as Lidice and Ležáky in order to take revenge on the Czech population for Heydrich's death. No doubt an infamous part of history. I found a brief summary of his ss career, although I'm quite sure most are aware of it. Thank you so much for showing this beauty, not only for its condition but for its historical value as well.

SS-Brigadeführer: 1 November 1938
    SS-Gruppenführer und Generalleutnant der Polizei: 9 November 1939
    SS-Obergruppenführer und General der Waffen-SS und Polizei: 21 June 1943

Add: Just like to say although we don't know each other, I am glad you have joined this forum. I have heard only amazing things about your knowledge as well as your outstanding character. Hope you stay around for awhile and look forward to learning from you.

Wow!! Quite the piece of history you got there! I shudder to think what amount of coin would be required to temp you into selling this wonderful artifact.

What an incredible helmet, fantastic provenance, terrific condition, just really great to see something like this. Thanks very much for showing us all, great to see!

thank you for takeing the time to show this great helmet. and the information. absolutely fantastic.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast