Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

M-35 Helmet of SS-Obergruppenfuhrer Karl-Hermann Frank

Article about: Colleagues, In 2010 I had an interesting year, beginning early with the acquisition of this, as well as the acquisition of Knochlein's helmet later in the year (I will post that later). My g

Default Re: M-35 Helmet of SS-Obergruppenfuhrer Karl-Hermann Frank

Thanks for sharing that one. It's only one you could dream about owning

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement M-35 Helmet of SS-Obergruppenfuhrer Karl-Hermann Frank
    P
    Many

Good good stuff.
    Nice to see another helmet collector on the forum.
    chris

EXTRAORDINARY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Welcome friend.

Sorry, Kelly...as amazing as the helmet is, you probably shouldn't have posted it's pictures. Poor DougB's floor around his desk may well have to be replaced now from the excessive drooling water damage to it.
    Seriously, though-it's an incredible and historic piece of a Very well known and infamous SS General! Thanks for posting it and Welcome to the Forum! Your arrival has been long overdue!
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

Simply stunning. Thanks very much for sharing it with us.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

?

There are no words to accurately describe this magnificent piece of history, its a real treat to see a helmet such as this, and another to welcome such a well known collector,not withstanding Dougs outstanding contributions to the forum,we now have two of the best collectors in SS steel anywhere,and it will be a pleasure to see your other treasures

Dave (and Ade and all the rest), thanks for the warm welcome. This clearly is a much better forum than what I've seen out there--so far I have seen nothing but decent members with a passion for collecting, making thoughtful posts. I look forward to being able to contribute, especially in light of the magnitude of info Doug and others have already been sharing. Regards,
    Kelly

Thanks and Welcome !

WOW this one is very hard to upgrade and "Upstage!!,,,Welcome Kelly to the forum. Awesome and Scary piece of history!! Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

?

Yes, thanks Kelly for posting this! You never cease to amaze me with your fine steel. I'm glad you finally joined our forum. No doubt you will find this to be the best around as far as content and polite members. Is this lid a permanent part of your private collection or will it be available with your COA? Hehe..dumb question...I'm sure you won't let this go for anything! Besides, not many could afford such a piece.
    Thanks,
    Dean.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast