Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5

M 40 dd handschar waffen ss

Article about: by Adrian Stevenson Thanks, but this is the straight sided decal and not the "fancy" one like on FLF SS helmet. Cheers, Ade. Ade, If I recall correctly, according to Baer the Strai

Default Re: M 40 dd handschar waffen ss

Quote by frw legion flandern View Post
    Hi too you all ,
    the reason that i wasnt online anymore is the next , i was in the hospital with my wife , who gave me a son . His name ,STIG , born 16/07/2010 50cm and 3160gr . Its my first one , so whe are living on a cloud for the moment .
    I will read this again to pick up the tread in the coming days .
    So we will keep in touch .
    Congratulations!! There is nothing better in the world! Parenthood makes us all better people. Enjoy every minute of it, because in a blink of an eye he will be a man. Again, congrat's to you and your wife. Of course, you must now be prepared not to get much sleep over the next several months/years, but I can assure you, it is well worth it. Jim G.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement M 40 dd handschar  waffen ss
    P
    Many

Congratulations! Very best wishes to you both!

Cheers, Ade.

And now for sale on ebay M40 ELITE DD HELMET FROM THE 13th HANDSCHAR DIVISION - eBay (item 170604471052 end time Feb-23-11 12:40:08 PST)

UP FOR AUCTION IS ONE OF MY OWN COLLECTION TOP HELMET , FROM THE 13th WAFFEN MOUNTAIN DIVISION OFF THE SS HANDSCHAR ( 1ST CROATIAN ) HELMET .

THE CROATIAN WAS ONE OF THE 38 DIVISIONS FIELDED AS PART OF THE WAFFEN SS DURING WORLD WAR II .

ITS RECRUITS WERE COMPOSED OF MUSLIM BOSNIAKS AND CATHOLIC CROATS . THE HANDSCHAR WAS A MOUNTAIN INFANTRY FORMATION , THE EQUIVALENT OFF THE GEBIRGSJÂGERS AND USED IN THE BALKAN AGAINST PARTISANS AT THE END OFF THE WAR .

WHEN THE WAR ENDED THEY ALL WHERE HUNTED DOWN BY THE FAMOUS MEN OFF GEN TITO . THEY SURRENDED AND THAN ALL BRUTALLY KILLED AND THE EQUIPMENT DESTROYED .

THERE FOR THIS IS ONE OF A KIND LEFT HELMET FROM THESE FEARS WARRIORS .

DETAILS ; ITS AN ET SIZE 64 AND N° 760 THE LEATHER HAS AN INKT MARK N°A59139

THE SCARCE HANDSCHAR DECAL IS ABOUT 95% AND THE ELITE ET SS DECAL IS ALSO ABOUT 95% . GENERALLY THE HELMET IS IN A GOOD WORN CONDITION .

IF YOU WANT PICTURES OF THE ELITE DECAL PLEASE LET ME KNOW AND SEND ME A MESSAGE .

THIS HELMET IS TOP OF THE WORLD AND VERY ,VERY SCARCE PEOPLE .

Well, at first I have to say it is very interesting topic and thanks for all opinions. I'm not an expert of different decals but I have seen many fakes and this decal is not a common one - so I belive when You did not paid too high price this decal can be also real, does not matter if any book say so or no. Good example about books and real life is SS death head made in Estonian town Tartu (Dorpat) 1944 or 1943. I belive most of You will say it is a copy but actually it is a real thing and its authenticy is proven because these "strange" SS deathheads are also found from the wargraves. I have also seen 100% authentic picture of estonian W-SS grenadier with helmet with national colours. No reference book will say You this is possible but it is. As well there are real pictures of SS- cufftitle Estland. Never existed officially but some soldiers made them from Westland cufftitles.

Agreed Doug, lets give it a chance until better pics are available. I am not a huge fan at this stage and I am by no means a expert but to many flags have come up

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5