Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

m-40 SS SINGLE DECAL HELMET,,OPINIONS WANTED

Article about: MM if you can remove that decal without too much trouble, youve still got a nice reasonably genuine lid, but i would see if theres anything you can do with that liner, unless it was you who

?

Default Re: m-40 SS SINGLE DECAL HELMET,,OPINIONS WANTED

MM if you can remove that decal without too much trouble, youve still got a nice reasonably genuine lid, but i would see if theres anything you can do with that liner, unless it was you who did something with it in the first place hmmmmm

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement m-40 SS SINGLE DECAL HELMET,,OPINIONS WANTED
    P
    Many

the helmet is as i got it,,,i briefly thought i had gotten it from a friend many years ago,but after contacting him he said that this was not one of his previously,,,i really cant remember where this one came from,,,i guess i am getting old timer's disease...

?

Quote by davejb View Post
    Yes Doug , i was trying to be diplomatic, its my British sense of weird sarcasm but in the nicest possible way
    Understood Dave, no worries! I dont like to give hope where there is none, the less than honest love to take advantage of indecisiveness and use it to hide their lack of knowledge so I try to be direct, and diplomatic. No its NOT real dammit....LOL...

?

Quote by militarymania View Post
    BOO HOO....LOL,,,,I also had my doubts about the decal, so can anyone guess when this style of fake decal became available?...thanks for all the comments guys,,,,Robert
    Robert this one has been around for a very long time, have many samples of it and its family of fakes in the database. I couldn't date it but its one of the many fake Pochers that circulate on usually the wrong shells making identification even easier.

?

Quote by DougB View Post
    Understood Dave, no worries! I dont like to give hope where there is none, the less than honest love to take advantage of indecisiveness and use it to hide their lack of knowledge so I try to be direct, and diplomatic. No its NOT real dammit....LOL...
    I totally agree Doug, i used to be indecisive but im not sure anymore LOL

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2