Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

m35 dd elite opinions please

Article about: I would like to thank everyone in advance for replying and advice. I have been offered this helmet very cheap but I am sure it is a copy but I have been wrong before any help would be apprec

Quote by youthcollector1 View Post
    How did nobody notice the human legs? "Buy this SS helmet and you'll get sh*t upon!"
    Good imagery there, Glenn.
    Attachment 732753
    That's just a bit of undigested Mahout.....
    'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement m35 dd elite opinions please
    P
    Many

super....
    Quote by Glenn66 View Post

That's how I feel after a night on the Guinness. You could surface a road with it.

Carry on chaps.

Quote by KradSpam View Post
    That's how I feel after a night on the Guinness. You could surface a road with it.

Carry on chaps.
    TMI!!! (WAY too much information - but I know what you mean!)

?

Thats why you stick to spiced rum and diet coke. Guinness is an aftershock in advance...

Quote by youthcollector1 View Post
    How did nobody notice the human legs? "Buy this SS helmet and you'll get sh*t upon!"
    Good imagery there, Glenn.
    Attachment 732753
    I have had a close look under a x10 loop and in my opinion those legs are post poop fakes!! It also would have been better to place the helmet at the start of the thread on top of the pile of poop to enhance it's value. Leon.

Quote by FALLSCHIRMJAGER View Post
    I have had a close look under a x10 loop and in my opinion those legs are post poop fakes!! It also would have been better to place the helmet at the start of the thread on top of the pile of poop to enhance it's value. Leon.

The legs certainly appear to be real and not some after the fact addition using photoshop! Now whether it's a dummy or actual human I haven't a clue...strange picture nonetheless.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2