Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here

M35 SS helmet?

Article about: hello everyone, through extensive looking i found this helmet and was surprised by how cheap it was, i started to get excited but i figured it might be fake, its an SS helmet and very cheap.

Default M35 SS helmet?

hello everyone, through extensive looking i found this helmet and was surprised by how cheap it was, i started to get excited but i figured it might be fake, its an SS helmet and very cheap. before i decide to save money or reserve this helmet i was wondering if it was original. the shell looks fine to me but im not the expert, the maker is SE66 it looks very beat up and at one point had green paint. I like it alot and think its a very nice piece, that is, if the decal and helmet check out with you guys!
    thanks for the help!
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture M35 SS helmet?   M35 SS helmet?  

M35 SS helmet?   M35 SS helmet?  

M35 SS helmet?   M35 SS helmet?  

M35 SS helmet?  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement M35 SS helmet?
    P
    Many

?

Default Re: M35 SS helmet?

Yes this is a fake. There are almost no SE M35 SS helmets in existence. This is not one of the rare ones that do exist as this is outfitted with a fake SS decal. Linerband also looks like a reproduction.

?

Default Re: M35 SS helmet?

I always wondered how big a rectum it takes to $hit a piece of crap like that.