Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

M35 SS sd helmet - messed with decal?

Article about: by SSamir I see noone has replied, is it that serious??? I have seen lesser fights at the religion forums. Everyone here needs to lighten up, its only the internet. I am lightened up. You sh

?

Quote by SSamir View Post
    I see noone has replied, is it that serious??? I have seen lesser fights at the religion forums. Everyone here needs to lighten up, its only the internet.
    I am lightened up. You should see me when I get pissed off.
    There is no fight here either. Someone needs to stop using and start learning. That is all.

I am merely asking a question of a member that I would expect to be asked of myself. I hold everyone including myself to no other standard than that of excellence. Or else the users, the profteers, the fakers, the scammers, the charlatans - They Win.
    Last edited by DougB; 10-02-2013 at 09:58 PM.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement M35 SS sd helmet - messed with decal?
    P
    Many

?

Quote by DougB View Post
    Yes I am trying to be precise as precision in this hobby is a must. Just trying to be clear as a bell. Are you moving Samir?
    Cheers
    Doug
    Yes, im leaving Doug. Im going back home. I came to this thread to learn something but u guys keep fighting, so why stay? I go back to my country. I will take (how u westerners say) "my alien azzz" and be out! : )

?

Quote by SSamir View Post
    Yes, im leaving Doug. Im going back home. I came to this thread to learn something but u guys keep fighting, so why stay? I go back to my country. I will take (how u westerners say) "my alien azzz" and be out! : )
    It takes two to fight Samir, I am not the one with my feelings hurt because I was asked to do some remedial research.

Users, scammers, pawn starz collectorz, fakers, profiteers, those that are not here to advance the hobby but suck on the teet of the hobby for $$$, they can piss off as far as I am concerned. I wont ever apologize for saying it even it if makes you aliens uncomfortable. Sorry but I will call a spade a spade.

There are number of members on this and other forums that ask on a regular basis is this real and the first few times I will answer if I can, but when I notice this happening too often, I stop replying. As has been stated, often they ask about a wide range of artifact types and do give the impression that they are trying to buy cheap without doing their own research. We all need help sometimes, but it is best if people try and do as much research as they can before asking. Obvious fakes should only be asked about by complete novices, not those who have been around for more than few months on the collecting circuit IMHO.

Also, it is good when people offer their knowledge when they see items posted about which they do have an input to aid the community, not just on the odd occasion when they feel a pang of guilt about not giving anything back and in case anyone has noticed their posting pattern.
    Regards,

Jerry

Whatever its just an opinion.

Hi

Iam doing some crash courses on SS shields. I have a question on the one posted. I do notice it is touched up and there is a shield under the paint. Is this the so called round bottom fake shield?

best
    D

?

Not technically the classic round bottom fake most refer to but a version of one yes.

Thank you, the shields are not as hard as I expected, so far at least.

?

Quote by munster View Post
    Thank you, the shields are not as hard as I expected, so far at least.
    Give it time. :-)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3