Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

M40 ET66 SS Decal

Article about: What do you think about this decal ? The M40 was a early groundfound which was overpainted. I got it for 20 €

?

Default M40 ET66 SS Decal

What do you think about this decal ? The M40 was a early groundfound which was overpainted. I got it for 20 €
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture M40 ET66 SS Decal   M40 ET66 SS Decal  

M40 ET66 SS Decal   M40 ET66 SS Decal  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement M40 ET66 SS Decal
    P
    Many

I would personally be inclined to believe it's a good SS relic with the correct ET decal but, please note, I am not an expert by any means and the decal is pretty rough... so I'm only going by first impression here, as it were. I have an ET SS relic myself and graphically it seems to match up. What's the lot number? Just curious to see how it relates to mine ---

Wait for more experienced SS collectors to chime in though, I'm sure someone will come along shortly. For now, and for what it's worth, I think you have found yourself a good SS relic at a bargain price.

?

thanks for your opinion, i think it okay too

sadly the lot number is gone .. cant find it ..

I think you done very well.looks ok to me.

Hi, from what's left of the decal, I would be inclined to agree that this is a good ET pattern decal. You can still just see the "soft" break to the shield and the runes are the correct style, the decal does not appear to be a newly applied one over existing rust and seems "grounded" well to the shell. Good find and well restored! Leon.

?

thanks,
    the shell was 3-4 times overpainted and the colour was very old and heavy ..
    There is a lot paint on the decal but i think if i go on the decal could be removed too ..

?

It has potential. Not saying i'm 100% sure it's a real ET pattern SS decal, but I don't see any red flags either.
    You got it for a good price, and if it is a period SS, you stole it for that price.

Samir