Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

M40 SE wss

Article about: Hello, I saw this shell on sale. The finish look doubtful to me. As it was hard cleaned. But the decal look like a good CA Pocher... So I would like to know what do you think about this M40

?

Default M40 SE wss

Hello,
    I saw this shell on sale. The finish look doubtful to me. As it was hard cleaned.
    But the decal look like a good CA Pocher... So I would like to know what do you think about this M40 SE.

Sorry for the bad pics, I don't have any better:

M40 SE wss
    M40 SE wss
    M40 SE wss
    M40 SE wss
    M40 SE wss

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement M40 SE wss
    P
    Many

MAP
    ?

To be honest. Can't tell much based on this picture of the decal.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Hi, as Michael says, much better images in natural daylight are needed, but I suspect that this is a fake Pocher decal as the runes appear to finish fractionally below the sharp break to the shield, they should be exactly level,although the "angle" of the photo may be deceiving me. Also it is very rare for a POCHER decal to be on an M40. Also the interior looks to have been cleaned and polished and had a brand new dome stamp added? Leon.

Hi, as said above, better pics would help and a pocher on a m40 SE would be very rare.

?

Thanks for your answers. I just got new pics in the day light.

I'm suspicious about this one too. But for me, I think that the only part who was not touched is the interior.
    More opinions are welcome

M40 SE wss
    M40 SE wss
    M40 SE wss

Fake.

Hi, would definitely pass on this one, unusually there is more "winter whitewash" left on the decal than the rest of the helmet! I think the faker is attempting to distract and hide the fact this is a completely contrived shell. Leon.

?

Thanks for your opinions and your help

looks like fake...