Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

M40 SS ?? found in a Serbian village

Article about: M40 SS ?? found in a Serbian village please help

Default M40 SS ?? found in a Serbian village

please help
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture M40 SS ?? found in a Serbian village   M40 SS ?? found in a Serbian village  

M40 SS ?? found in a Serbian village   M40 SS ?? found in a Serbian village  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement M40 SS ?? found in a Serbian village
    P
    Many

It looks just like my first SS helmet, a SD M40 SS relic I found in Prizren Croatia in 1969. I like yours! Jim G.

tnx .. Village located near city Pozarevac,Serbia.. What do you think? Is it ok?

p.s. Prizren is In Serbia

?

Hi Mark it looks very promising .

Greg

Thanks, I should have known that, I was 14 at the time. A lot has happened in that area since then, tragically. I loved the time that I spent there, and the people I met there. I was in Dubrovnik (now, I KNOW Dubrovnik is in Croatia LOL) in July 1969 when the US landed on the moon, it was an amazing experience. I hope to return some day. Again, nice helmet. Best regards, Jim G.

i hope

hehe you must once visit Belgrade,Serbia Jim Good food,pretty womans,drinks and friendly collectors

I think it's a honest helmet....
    Nice find mate!

but before we are 100% sure about authenticity can you take a straight photo from the decal out in the sunlight? (without flash)

Hi ,it is impossible to be sure as so much of the decal is missing but given the over all condition of the helmet I see no reason as to why this helmet would not be a genuine M40 SS. Can you tell us the maker stamp and lot number? That may help us to give you a more positive answer. Leon.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast