Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

M40 SS Helmet

Article about: Hi Guys I send a PIC of my SS M40 helmet. Inside there is written in red color. What your opinion on its? By from Meclan

?

Default re: M40 SS Helmet

hello meclan!
    please show us more pics about the inlet etc etc
    but i think the helmet is "pimped up"
    but we will see....
    greetings lir2

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement M40 SS Helmet
    P
    Many

Default Re: M40 SS Helmet

that red flag simply nothing a lack of study in my book. i have never found a more user unfriendly program then the file (pic) basic upload here or the drop file upload i did both 1st spins second grows in size and stares at you i cant explain or show a dam thing in this forum
    Last edited by Gary Bryan; 04-25-2012 at 01:01 AM. Reason: spelling

?

Reproduction decal for sure, gents.

SAmir

I have seen this helmet somewhere else before. It is elsewhere on the forum.

You can send Kelly Hicks photos of the helmet decal.Yes he charges for the service and why not,he can settle this and send you a COA which in my book ends all the different opinions!I e-mailed him and he's a nice guy and answered me with a nice letter.Helmets bring to the forefront why helmet collecting can be a real challenge and from now until doomsday this decal contraversy will go on.I would take Mr. Hicks word as whenever there is a contraversy on SS helmets his word is taken as gospel!

?

There is no controversy. That is a fake Pocher decal clear as day. Real Pocher decals unless reissued are almost never found on M40 helmets of any kind. The personalization I suspect is also postwar. Goodbuys, Kelly is a great friend of mine but to abdicate all knowledge and the final say to any one individual is dangerous (myself included), and Kelly will agree.
    Last edited by DougB; 04-26-2012 at 06:48 PM.

?

Quote by Gary Bryan View Post
    that red flag simply nothing a lack of study in my book. i have never found a more user unfriendly program then the file (pic) basic upload here or the drop file upload i did both 1st spins second grows in size and stares at you i cant explain or show a dam thing in this forum
    I found it frustrating at first as well but practice makes perfect.
    Go "Add files", navigate to the pics you want to add, then "Select files" you want to add into the post.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2