Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

M42 ss sd

Article about: Hello guys, what you think of this helmet? Opinions are welcome. Thanks. Should be ckl-marked but it's hard to read. Size 64 and lotnumber 3111.

?

Default M42 ss sd

Hello guys,

what you think of this helmet? Opinions are welcome. Thanks. Should be ckl-marked but it's hard to read. Size 64 and lotnumber 3111.

M42 ss sdM42 ss sdM42 ss sdM42 ss sdM42 ss sdM42 ss sdM42 ss sdM42 ss sdM42 ss sd

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement M42 ss sd
    P
    Many

A very nice looking helmet. Thanks for showing.

Concerns about that decal. Shield shape, border width, and location of the runes. Runes should be below break line for 2nd pat SS...ckl shell. Sneaky hybrids of this decal exist.

?

Default Cover

This cover comes with the helmet but I'm almost certain this cover has totally wrong hooks. Dunno or this kind of hooks had excist?

M42 ss sdM42 ss sdM42 ss sdM42 ss sdM42 ss sdM42 ss sd

?

Is it my eyes or is the right hand rune thinner than the left

?

Quote by davejb View Post
    Is it my eyes or is the right hand rune thinner than the left
    I think it's your eye... :-)

?

no ,ive just measured it is definately thinner, but i,m not sure if thats a characteristic of some decals, some of the decal guys might help here

?

Quote by davejb View Post
    no ,ive just measured it is definately thinner, but i,m not sure if thats a characteristic of some decals, some of the decal guys might help here
    Ohw nice. Let me check then. Gotta look better then. :-)

Strange hooks on that cover....those would be a first for me and one more thing to add to the concerns list. Helmet has some green paint showing. Its lot number does seem to coincide with other SS lids.