Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

My first SS - EF66

Article about: Not a minty lid but a nice solid helmet and my first SS. Plus a Vet purchase. It got it's flaws (primarily poor storage) but I like it! The first is always special. Up for show and tell is a

MAP
    ?

Quote by DougB View Post
    What you do is build a shelving wall that holds about 150 helmets. They never figure out what's new and what's not. Agree to 1 pair of new shoes for every new helmet otherwise...
    Lol....Now THAT is a plan. But....depends on a wife's tastes in shoe or bags. You may want two switch the formula a up a bit. Some bags go for $40k on up

Thanks for the preview on the decal too. So....I could call it a rare m42 double decal......I wouldn't be lying...technically
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement My first SS - EF66
    P
    Many

?

I was wondering who bought this one. For a first SS, you've done well my friend. My first SS had literally 1or 2 % decal, so, you did much better than me. Textbook EF SS M42. Welcome to the club of the elite!

Regards
    Samir

MAP
    ?

Quote by SSamir View Post
    I was wondering who bought this one. For a first SS, you've done well my friend. My first SS had literally 1or 2 % decal, so, you did much better than me. Textbook EF SS M42. Welcome to the club of the elite!

Regards
    Samir
    Thanks Samir. Encouraging to know I did ok.

I followed a lot of advice given here and by individuals, so a group effort

Regards

Michael

P.s. sorry never got back to you for a visit on yours. Was busy at work and family obligations. Maybe sometime in the future.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

?

Quote by MAP View Post
    Thanks Samir. Encouraging to know I did ok.

I followed a lot of advice given here and by individuals, so a group effort

Regards

Michael

P.s. sorry never got back to you for a visit on yours. Was busy at work and family obligations. Maybe sometime in the future.
    No worries my friend. =)

Nice Helmet you got there Michael

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4