Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

My late father bought this helmet 1978 any help with it please

Article about: by helmetone Helmet nuts???? I prefer helmet enthusiasts Are you betting a snack size mini snickers, a king size snickers or an ice cream snickers? I like the ice cream version but I doubt I

Default Re: My late father bought this helmet 1978 any help with it please

Quote by helmetone View Post
    Helmet nuts???? I prefer helmet enthusiasts

Are you betting a snack size mini snickers, a king size snickers or an ice cream snickers? I like the ice cream version but I doubt I will win that bet anyway
    here's some useless information but in the uk snickers was originally known as marathon bars ,please dont ask me why the stahlhelm shell looks in fairly good condition ,i would be tempted to remove these bogus decals ,and throw her on the shelf
    Regards James

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement My late father bought this helmet 1978 any help with it please
    P
    Many

These were sold through several catalogs in the mid 1970s. They were Norwegian surplus repainted in any color you chose. You could purchase transfer decals for them as well. Someone who was not aware of the decal placement may have just slapped these two on there. I bought one in LW gray myself back then. It was an M42 shell with Norwegian liner. They sold for around fifty US dollars. Still have that catalog! NH

?

Quote by helmetone View Post
    Helmet nuts???? I prefer helmet enthusiasts

Are you betting a snack size mini snickers, a king size snickers or an ice cream snickers? I like the ice cream version but I doubt I will win that bet anyway
    I did have the tiny Halloween candy Snickers yesterday actually. Felt better. Morphed back into my old calm self again after I got through with that moron on WAF.

?

Meanwhile, Canadian Wildlife services have just released this picture............
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture My late father bought this helmet 1978 any help with it please  

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

Before Doug had his snickers!
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture My late father bought this helmet 1978 any help with it please  
    Regards,

Jerry

Whatever its just an opinion.

?

LOL- That was before Doug had his new SS Normandy camo Jerry. The Snickers didnt quite do it.

Quote by DougB View Post
    LOL- That was before Doug had his new SS Normandy camo Jerry. The Snickers didnt quite do it.
    I'll keep an eye out for the pictures then Doug and congrats as I'm sure it is another top shelf item, though how many top shelves one man can have is beyond me.
    Regards,

Jerry

Whatever its just an opinion.

?

Look in the SS section Jerry, it's posted there earlier today but I need to photograph it myself still, I used Ty's pics. I tore down my wall and made 1 shelf along the very top near the ceiling that way all my helmets are "top shelf" lol!

I'd keep it since it has been around that long. I bought a Norweigen repaint from unique imports in 1976 M35 with reapplied decals and repainted I still have it and use it for display. Yours doesn't look bad and looks from pictures to be original paint and liner mine was original german liner not Dark Red Norweigen liner some are. My opinion timothy

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3