Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

My new SS Helmet.

Article about: I’m a new to collecting but had a gut feeling about this one that it was good. It belonged to a chap whose mother was German and he got it in the early 1970s when visiting his grandparents i

Default My new SS Helmet.

I’m a new to collecting but had a gut feeling about this one that it was good. It belonged to a chap whose mother was German and he got it in the early 1970s when visiting his grandparents in Germany. Two of his great uncles were in the Waffen SS. The price was very good and I said yes please.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture My new SS Helmet.   My new SS Helmet.  

My new SS Helmet.   My new SS Helmet.  

My new SS Helmet.  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement My new SS Helmet.
    P
    Many

Welcome Gilligate.

We have some experts on the forum that own and have handled lots of original SS helmets so you will be in good hands when they get a chance to verify this lid.

I've been wrong on ET decals several times...

So i'll post up another ET decal as a comparison.
    Then... leave it to others to make comment on this!
    Nick

My new SS Helmet.

From the OP pic...looks correct but I would need better pics before buying.
    D.

Looks good so far.

I have to say, that on first impressions, this looks like a good ET decal SS helmet. Did you get the veteran information to go with it, that would really add to the helmet. Leon.

No expert here but would just like to say it looks awesome and wish it were mine.

A good one in my opinion. Jim G.

MAP
    ?

Not in the decal league of some of the other titans who already commented but it looks good to me.

Has the helmet been varnished or oiled. Or is it just the flash?
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)