Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

My SS M18 helmet

Article about: by DougB Dmitry it is very hard to price this one out as price is so subjective especially on items incomplete like this. My guesstimate about \\$1000-\\$2000 USD. Jim G, what are your thoughts?

?

Quote by DougB View Post
    Posts 5 and 8 are straight on Samir. You don't like them?
    Hi Doug,

For me they are better, but not satisfactory. Little too small for my eyes i'm afraid. =(

Samir

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement My SS M18 helmet
    P
    Many

?

It's not so much about size but construction and print. These have natural wear which exposes the underside which fakers typically don't replicate and the print/colours are bang on correct including the tiny nuances of real Pocher decals. They are the most faked runic decal and most difficult to authenticate. But if I was offered this helmet and was a motivated buyer to acquire it I would not hesitate. I'd be surprised if in hand it turned out to be bad, but as you say they do need an hand - like every SS helmet does.

?

Doug, just to clear things up, im talking about the pics, not the decals that are small. I have to go by what I can n can not see. Its not that I dont like them, I just can not positively ID them as genuine pochers with these quality photos.

?

Quote by SSamir View Post
    Doug, just to clear things up, im talking about the pics, not the decals that are small. I have to go by what I can n can not see. Its not that I dont like them, I just can not positively ID them as genuine pochers with these quality photos.
    You need to look closer my friend.

?

Quote by DougB View Post
    You need to look closer my friend.
    OK, I just got home and went over the pics once more. I remembered I had the option to click on the photos which I didn't do before and yes, i'm leaning towards good Pochers.

?

Looks correct to me.

?

well young sscroogey likes it ;-)

?

Young?

Hello to everyone.
    This question , at what cost helmet on your mind
    Rate :

Hi guys
    I will be glad to see your opinion . will be very grateful if you could help me with the assessment of the purchase price
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture My SS M18 helmet  

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast