Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

My SS M18 helmet

Article about: by DougB Dmitry it is very hard to price this one out as price is so subjective especially on items incomplete like this. My guesstimate about \\$1000-\\$2000 USD. Jim G, what are your thoughts?

?

Hard to say, no liner and rough condition. And it grew a head since we've seen it last.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement My SS M18 helmet
    P
    Many

?

Letland, what are u looking to get for the helmet? Any price in mind?

By the way man, you look kool in that helmet. I respect that, I give u mad props, word up.

helmet for sale . I made a decision . but it is possible to do an auction ?open to suggestions , until there are 4 guys who offered price
    Dmitry by (Andy)

Hi all
    Will the price document authentication helmet ?
    If you know where to do the examination in Europe ? is it worthwhile ?

Thank you for your attention and your answers .

Quote by DougB View Post
    Hard to say, no liner and rough condition. And it grew a head since we've seen it last.
    helmet for sale . I made a decision . but it is possible to do an auction ?open to suggestions , until there are 4 guys who offered price

?

Please sell in the Classifieds section. This is not the place to solicit sales Letland thanks.
    Last edited by DougB; 10-18-2013 at 03:49 AM.

Quote by DougB View Post
    Please sell in the Classifieds section. This is not the place to solicit sales Letland thanks.

I dont have much knowledge of English , teach possible . sorry if I caused concern and not by the rules . I apologize , I probably did not realize and I had no direct intent to violate the rules. Again sorry

Quote by Letland View Post
    I dont have much knowledge of English , teach possible . sorry if I caused concern and not by the rules . I apologize , I probably did not realize and I had no direct intent to violate the rules. Again sorry
    Third Reich German steel helmets - Militaria Collectibles buy - sell at War Relics
    Post it here please!...

Gunny Hartmann Thanks for the feedback

At this time I wrote that I ask the Board without specifying rates . Indicated an intention to do in the future sale. I need your opinion to my questions that may be information for me. I wanted to hear the opinion and this ad on my part does not contain rates for sale from me

Dmitry (by Andy)

?

Dmitry it is very hard to price this one out as price is so subjective especially on items incomplete like this.

My guesstimate about $1000-$2000 USD. Jim G, what are your thoughts?

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast