Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

My SS M18 helmet

Article about: by DougB Dmitry it is very hard to price this one out as price is so subjective especially on items incomplete like this. My guesstimate about \\$1000-\\$2000 USD. Jim G, what are your thoughts?

?

Pardon my ignorance, but are these decals on the wrong side for an SS

Sorry, disregard that, just had another look.....

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement My SS M18 helmet
    P
    Many

Default additional photos

additional photos
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture My SS M18 helmet   My SS M18 helmet  

My SS M18 helmet  

Quote by AMTG View Post

hello. I am very glad to good communication, this helmet I have more than 22 years, own it and have already spent isledovanija but I like to see the views, thank you for taking the time to me literally. I also inform you that I had the parts that the original helmet lyuftvafe but from his youth he has a leash photo, it was confiscated by the communists Latvians, I was out of school islyuchen

Hi , just seen this one ,looks like it may be a good helmet with pocher decals that has had an over paint stripped back to it's present state. Leon.

?

Quote by AMTG View Post

There are plenty of examples of reversed runic SS helmets with the decals on the opposite sides of what factory applied decals would be. They typically are reissued helmets like this one with SS Pocher decals (like this one) over police decals when found reversed.

Just making the point that there are plenty of reversed SS decaled helms out there.

?

Quote by Letland View Post
    additional photos
    Letland as I thought this looks like a good one. Reissued from what might be a former black painted parade SS helmet, as so many of these SS transitional reissues were, them outfitted with the Pocher decals like yours.

Too bad it's missing the liner but thus far I think you still have a hell of a helmet.

I should add that rannii options that were used on the helmets ss. Thank you for an objective opinion and your knowledge. I've heard a lot plohovo particularly where there earlier were all communists. but in Germany, I have confirmed audentichnost all decals. And who wants to bet - is ready to sign a contract, to argue your case. Hi sincerely to you and respecting Dmitri

Glad to see you had a good result Dmitry.

?

Would be great if you can provide some straight on shots of the decals.

Regards
    Samir

?

Quote by SSamir View Post
    Would be great if you can provide some straight on shots of the decals.

Regards
    Samir
    Posts 5 and 8 are straight on Samir. You don't like them?

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast