Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Need authenticity check on refurb M18 Cut-Out (SS decals)

Article about: Hi, got this helmet today as a late x-mas present. The liner and the shell look original, as when I checked online; none of the repros look like mine. It looks original except for the fact t

?

Quote by Danmark View Post
    One of the indian made copies......
    The Indian Deepeeka helmets at least made some attempt at getting it close
    at one time. This thing is out of proportion crap!

Regards
    Brett

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Need authenticity check on refurb M18 Cut-Out (SS decals)
    P
    Many

First I have seen of this "train wreck" of metal, and I hope it will be the last! A terrible fake, all ends up. Nothing more to add to what has already been clearly pointed out. Leon.

You guys followed me from Facebook to the forum, from the forum to YouTube. You are all some lonely bastards if you search for my channel, you're all pathetic losers, CJ has more original helmets than all of you have brain cells combined.

Quote by Filip Bernatowicz View Post
    You guys followed me from Facebook to the forum, from the forum to YouTube. You are all some lonely bastards if you search for my channel, you're all pathetic losers, CJ has more original helmets than all of you have brain cells combined.
    Sorry you feel that way about this forum Filip but anyone who tells you that there is anything original about that helmet has no experience in this field. Wishing you all the best in the new year.

Steve

?

You my friend are the one with the issue a lot of us collectors belong to more than just one venue and visit many different sites in a day I think you really need to grow up.

Regards Mark Kozowy

Oh dear, I think a rearrangement of these letters ( NBNEAD ) may be coming along very shortly. If anyone with enough brain cells works out the answer, please let the Mods know. Leon.

You're right guys, it is fake, which is why I will get a refund. As I do airsoft, I'll buy a refurbished original, it will also fit nicely in my display (until I get an original Luftie m40). I don't hate you guys, it's just that everybody that was on Facebook has sent me death threats and now they're on this forum. Stalkers if you will, if you need to change your opinion about me, this thread would do it: https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...type=3&theater

You're right guys, it is fake, which is why I will get a refund. As I do airsoft, I'll buy a refurbished original, it will also fit nicely in my display (until I get an original Luftie m40). I don't hate you guys, it's just that everybody that was on Facebook has sent me death threats and now they're on this forum. Stalkers if you will, if you need to change your opinion about me, this thread would do it: https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...type=3&theater
    There are no stalkers on this forum , we all know each other here so stop already with your erratic behaviour. Crap helmets like this one are posted every day so it's not a big deal for the guys here , you got decent replies until you started to post disrespectfully. It's all on you.

MAP
    ?

Oh dear...

No stalkers here. And no pathetic losers. Generally very well educated members who search for the truth. And while I don't know CJ, I can say with certainly that his collection does not even come close to some of the members here.

Sorry for you loss, but you owe many people here an apology. You asked for an opinion and they gave you the truth. It might sting a bit, but it is 100% accurate
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

I am sorry everyone for being arrogant. I understand now as I am getting a refund.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast