Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5

Need authenticity check on refurb M18 Cut-Out (SS decals)

Article about: Hi, got this helmet today as a late x-mas present. The liner and the shell look original, as when I checked online; none of the repros look like mine. It looks original except for the fact t

MAP
    ?

Check out our classifieds section or sponsors. You can also check out these highly regarded dealers (post 4 in the attached link)

Australia Helmet Dealers

Take you time and research and even if on one of these sites, post it here first. Even these guys can get it wrong once in a while
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Need authenticity check on refurb M18 Cut-Out (SS decals)
    P
    Many

Quote by Filip Bernatowicz View Post
    Is SOF Military any good? I'm thinking of buying the luftie on their website. I will have enough after the refund

Just saw this helmet on E-Bay, guy says that he found it in his grandfather's garage. Paint and decals look suspicious to me aswell as the fact that the color on the inside is black. Worth the £90 or not? Link: M42 german helmet | eBay
    Word of advice, don't believe what sellers say on ebay. It is a dumping ground for military items of what is supposed to be the real thing. Always remember, IF IT SOUNDS TO GOOD TO BE TRUE, THEN YOU KNOW IT IS. or should do.

?

Quote by Filip Bernatowicz View Post
    You guys followed me from Facebook to the forum, from the forum to YouTube. You are all some lonely bastards if you search for my channel, you're all pathetic losers, CJ has more original helmets than all of you have brain cells combined.
    Quite the outburst! Let me hazard a guess that you are in your early teens, if not younger. As an observation,
    you are all over the internet like a rash, so you must really want to be "followed". Perhaps your carrying on like
    a prima donna is the reason behind any comments or so-called threats.
    The beauty of this forum is that even after your little tanty people are still willing to help you. You won't get
    this in many places. Finally, the likes of CJ prey on the inexperienced to build a fan base. This guy really has
    no idea. If you want to equate his collection to our brain cells, then all our brain cells must be fake.

Enjoy your stay.

Lonely Bastard Brett

Alright, alright. I believe that we've all made mistakes in this hobby. Some may not be to the extent of this, but still. I agree with all of these posts. He should be punished, and he sees it. I don't know why he lied, and had an outburst in the first place, as we are all here to help one another. I'd like to think of it as everyone here is a big, and happy collecting family, of sorts. Expanding on what Brett said, we won't tolerate any outbursts for no reason, and yours has crossed the line. CJ can post all he wants on the forum, but in all, Brett is right. CJ does prey on the inexperienced. Your comment saying that we are stalkers is totally not true. We're just bringing you to realize your mistakes to make sure that you will not ever do it again. We aren't lonely at all. Nor are any of us Bastards... That is.. except for you. I have a very large amount of respect for this forum, and your statement "you're all pathetic losers, CJ has more original helmets than all of you have brain cells combined." Should have earned you an instant ban. Your experience in this hobby is close to nothing, and out bursting with anger, and rudeness truly shows your level of maturity and respect for the collecting field, and the members of this forum. If you ever see one of the people that commented on this thread in person, you should bow down and clean their feet while giving a long speech of why you actually understand your mistake. The only loser here, is you.

Warm Regards,
    Lonely Bastard Justin

Enough of the nonsense and calling names. Both Larry and I have posted on this thread and yes the member who started this could have been banned for his attitude. As he is a new member, we gave him a little space as he may think bad behavior as found on the maroon site is tolerated here. He is on a VERY short leash and any more outbursts like this will be an immediate move to the exit door. As this is going nowhere, the thread is closed
    BOB

LIFE'S LOSERS NEVER LEARN FROM THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5