Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

Need Help Please - SS Stahlhelm

Article about: A friend has asked my opinion on this helmet, but not being something I know much about I thought I'd ask here. The seller is asking \\$3000 for the helmet which I am not sure, but may be a si

Default Need Help Please - SS Stahlhelm

A friend has asked my opinion on this helmet, but not being something I know much about I thought I'd ask here. The seller is asking $3000 for the helmet which I am not sure, but may be a single decal. The only photos he supplied are these two below. I have asked my friend to ask for more photos, including of the interior, as well as any markings on the shell. This being said, can anyone give me an opinion based on the two photos that were supplied? Thank you for all your help.
    Tom
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Need Help Please - SS Stahlhelm   Need Help Please - SS Stahlhelm  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Need Help Please - SS Stahlhelm
    P
    Many

Default Re: Need Help Please - SS Stahlhelm

Has potential but more and especially better pictures are required to be absolutely sure. The lotnr and maker are also important to know.
    Looks like it will have to be a Q helmet.

At least this seller is forthcoming with his photos, a good sign? I just received these extra photos from Matt and to me it looks good, but I need you guys to please give me your opinions. Thank you.
    Tom
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Need Help Please - SS Stahlhelm   Need Help Please - SS Stahlhelm  

Need Help Please - SS Stahlhelm  

Not the best photos, but this one looks to me like it's a good Quist M40 with a classic Quist SS decal.

This is how I like to see them, well-used but complete. Well worth $3,000 and much more in my opinion.

?

Looks like a good Q as has been said. What's the size and lot number?

I like it also looks good.
    Chris

Quote by StuG III View Post
    At least this seller is forthcoming with his photos, a good sign? I just received these extra photos from Matt and to me it looks good, but I need you guys to please give me your opinions. Thank you.
    Tom
    Like I said a better decal photo and the maker and lotnr are essential. It's 3000$ , the seller better send you what you want.

I agree, it has promise. But I also agree with Frank.

Cheers, Ade.

Quote by Schwerpunkt View Post
    Like I said a better decal photo and the maker and lotnr are essential. It's 3000$ , the seller better send you what you want.
    Frank, my friend has asked and is waiting for the new photos and info. Thanks for your help so far.
    Tom