Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Need help to ss Helmet

Article about: Hi All Can someone maybe please help me and tell me what you think about this SS helmet m/42 single decal Thanks in advance . And if it is ok what would the price be on a item like this . Th

Default Need help to ss Helmet

Hi All

Can someone maybe please help me and tell me what you think about this SS helmet m/42 single decal Thanks in advance . And if it is ok what would the price be on a item like this . Thanks in advance and these are the only pictures i got from a auction

Attachment 727077Attachment 727078Attachment 727079Attachment 727080Attachment 727081

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Need help to ss Helmet
    P
    Many

not the best photo?I think that fake

Pictures are blurry and not the best but from what I see so far I'm not liking it, looks like a fake decal to me and looks like it was put on over pitting.

Thanks all ...i'm really grateful for all your help ...did also think it was to good to be true that I would be som lucky to find a helmet like this

How much was it going for?

Its has a bid on 470 euro right now

Hi, the images are very poor but I do not like this one either. The runes are not level at the top for a start, one appears to slant badly away. It is trying to be an ET decal but it's not one I would pursue. Leon.

ohhh yes .... i can see what you mean with the runes ... but now we are talking about this helmet ...if it was at good one what would you think a fair price be at this condition ? by the way the auction is here and they sell it as a original QXL.dk

I'd say around maybe 4-6000$ in this condition

plus minus 4000
    Quote by TheGoon View Post
    I'd say around maybe 4-6000$ in this condition

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast