Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Need help to ss Helmet

Article about: Hi All Can someone maybe please help me and tell me what you think about this SS helmet m/42 single decal Thanks in advance . And if it is ok what would the price be on a item like this . Th

Quote by Sam Oht View Post
    ohhh yes .... i can see what you mean with the runes ... but now we are talking about this helmet ...if it was at good one what would you think a fair price be at this condition ? by the way the auction is here and they sell it as a original QXL.dk
    Hi, if it were (which I do not think it is) an original ET decaled helmet it should show the makers mark of CKL. I would put a value of around £2,500-£3,000 over here in the UK. Leon.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Need help to ss Helmet
    P
    Many

I'm suprised that after all the efforts put in by certain members here to help educate others in this exact field, they have not already been linked by the helmet guys who have responded already. Afterall, that's what they were created for.....Wasn't it???

SS Runic Decal Reference Section

SS Decal quiz

Fake German Steel helmets

There's plenty more if you try a forum search.

Ned.
    'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

Yes funny you say in UK... I'm sitting in Denmark and i guess there maybe is a big difference in what country you are buying it in ?? If you wanna buy ex. schalburg stuff in Denmark it cost a fortune but this could be a tread of it self ha ha ha

let ss
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Need help to ss Helmet   Need help to ss Helmet  

Ive seen all the links on fake helmets and i still think its difficult to see it ? And i actually think that the guys who can see and spot a fake are fantastic and super skilled that they can do that when there are so much fake SS equipment.

Once you've retained your hands hundreds of original helmets then also be able to.sory my english bad

me personally cannot see the value in these SS helmets crazy,they are not even that rare.

?

Quote by kurland kessel View Post
    let ss
    Look at Kurland Kessels helemt. Notice how there is pitting over the decal? The helmet you posted has the decal above the pitting. A tell tell sign its a fake!

Quote by Slade View Post
    Look at Kurland Kessels helemt. Notice how there is pitting over the decal? The helmet you posted has the decal above the pitting. A tell tell sign its a fake!

?

Quote by kurland kessel View Post
    test

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast