Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Need Help - SS helmet i picked up at a flea market in Belgium. Assuming it is a fake. Thanks

Article about: by ajsell My wife actually spotted it and bought it. When she got home she was all excited to show me what she found for me. As soon as she showed it to me, I was sure it was a fake. No bigg

Quote by ajsell View Post
    My wife actually spotted it and bought it. When she got home she was all excited to show me what she found for me. As soon as she showed it to me, I was sure it was a fake. No biggie, just cost 125 Euro. Lesson learned for her
    I assume that you mean the helmet and not the table? LoL

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Need Help  -  SS helmet i picked up at a flea market in Belgium.  Assuming it is a fake.  Thanks
    P
    Many

Quote by ajsell View Post
    My wife actually spotted it and bought it. When she got home she was all excited to show me what she found for me. As soon as she showed it to me, I was sure it was a fake. No biggie, just cost 125 Euro. Lesson learned for her
    This bothers me much & I feel bad for her. You did not tell her it was fake, did you ? I hope not

Hi, it's all been said and I am In total agreement, sorry. Leon.

Quote by real steel View Post
    This bothers me much & I feel bad for her. You did not tell her it was fake, did you ? I hope not
    I agree and feel for her too. She thought she was doing a good thing and was hoping to bring you something for your hobby that you would really enjoy. I am sure you think yourself fortunate that she thought enough to try.

I had a similar experience years ago when a number of (totally rubbish) badges were bought for me. I expressed my thanks and have never let on. It really was a case of "it's the thought that counts". These days the family stay well away thankfully but acknowledge how much I enjoy this junk!

Regards

Mark
    "War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. A man who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing he cares more about than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature with no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself."

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2