Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Need to Know

Article about: Hi I posted about helping me Id a helmet The M-40 DD SS Q66 and Your Feed back was Great not to mention VERY Educational... But I was Wondering What would the Value Be on this piece I have b

SteFanM Look I told you how the Helmet came to me and I ask what the Value of this would be I was ask about the history of the Helmet by others so I gave the history in brief... Maybe my post isn't up to your standards But When the hell was I trying to please You..I am open to feedback about helmet But You sir Should get off your High horse and Quit judging others post and Sir Don't call me a liar.....Remember when you point one finger at someone you have three pointing back at you!!!!!!!!!!
    Good day

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Need to Know
    P
    Many

Thanks Larry I have gained A lot of Knowledge thus far its been a Adventure for me now I am on the hunt for more stuff Not just helmets but other pieces that are full of history with a story to tell

Quote by Tommy Burgess View Post
    SteFanM Look I told you how the Helmet came to me and I ask what the Value of this would be I was ask about the history of the Helmet by others so I gave the history in brief... Maybe my post isn't up to your standards But When the hell was I trying to please You..I am open to feedback about helmet But You sir Should get off your High horse and Quit judging others post and Sir Don't call me a liar.....Remember when you point one finger at someone you have three pointing back at you!!!!!!!!!!
    Good day
    Tommy, I agree my horse is very high, it is another flaw in my character as is my innate cynicism.

However I did not call you a liar I merely asked why the value of the helmet was important to you if it was true that you had no intention of selling it and why you were concerned about anyone trying to get a steal from you as you had already stated you were not interested in selling it ????? Surely, my high-horse or not, value is entirely immaterial on that basis and you will understand my initial skepticism.
    I collect, therefore I am.

Nothing in science can explain how consciousness arose from matter.

My initial skepticism seems to be justified ....free appraisal today gone tomorrow.
    I collect, therefore I am.

Nothing in science can explain how consciousness arose from matter.

?

"I don't want to sell it, but I don't want to be ripped off by someone who isn't offering enough."

I've never been to West Virginia, but I don't think there's any such thing as a compulsory sale there.

Quote by Erno View Post

I've never been to West Virginia,
    Pepperoni roll

?

Quote by Jo Rivett View Post
    Pepperoni roll
    I live close enough to West Virginia to have had that! My maternal grandmother's family lives in a 'holler' near Charleston. I believe I was the first generation to be born in my long line of mountain folk without one leg being longer than the other.

Yet another free appraisal then buggers off!..

Hello everyone Just so ya know I haven't BUGGED Off I have been busy working... I work 12-14hrs a day 6- 7 days a week I do pipeline work...So sorry if iam not at my computer at your beckon Call.... I appreciate The feed back.. But this is my Helmet... I was just wanting some info NOT a appraisal... I have got a education here I always thought Relic was something highly sought after in some case it is But not all.... Its ones personal preference.... and what one does with one personal property is there Business.... I continuing my hunt for more Helmets this is a addicting Hobby... I found one in a pawn shop earlier this month when I had a chance to go looking Man it was something looked like a baseball helmet with 150 price tag Thank god I have been Educated a little and yeah maybe My right leg is longer than my left but my Brian still works.... I did graduate the 5th grade ya know... So with that I wanna say thanks for the feedback once again both positive and negative... Be seein ya around ya here

As I previously posted, show your sincerity by becoming a Gold Member and support the forum. In that manner, you will show the cynics, including myself, that you are serious and not here just for a free ride.
    BOB

LIFE'S LOSERS NEVER LEARN FROM THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast