Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Opinions on ET SS helmet

Article about: This is supposed to be an ET40 SS helmet. I guess the runes in the decals looks to be placed right for an ET helmet. The rust holes and scratches in the decal also seem to match pretty good

Default Re: Opinions on ET SS helmet

First impressions are good. Nothing about it scares me off.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Opinions on ET SS helmet
    P
    Many

?

Oh a hands on with the right person and it's easy. I'm afraid I can't help you getting in Denmark but if you want him to mail it to Canada I'd be happy to give it a hands on for you.

?

Come on Doug, I can tell that you always wanted to visit Denmark and see all those German bunkers we have along our west coast…

Joking apart, that is a very generous offer Doug. If you had lived within EU I would ask the seller to mail it to you right away. I can’t imagine someone giving a better verification opinion than the one you can give on a SS decal.

Unfortunately that would be an expensive way to do it. I don’t know how it is in Canada but when I receive packages outside EU almost 30 % of the value needs to be paid to the Danish customs. Or I have to ship it with a very low value and risk not to get paid if the package should go missing

Do you or anyone else know someone within EU which might be able to help me with this?

Cheers Alex

?

Esteemed member DH (Frank) who also has several ET SS and good working knowledge of the USB scope on these decals.

?

I have just bought this helmet and I believe this is a real one. I look forward to get more information about it from other members.

?

Quote by 1897 View Post
    I have just bought this helmet and I believe this is a real one. I look forward to get more information about it from other members.
    Congrads & welcome aboard!

Are u in the states?

?

Hello! No, I am in Sweden. What do you think about this helmet?

Quote by 1897 View Post
    Hello! No, I am in Sweden. What do you think about this helmet?
    If you read this whole thread, you will see that both SSamir and Doug have stated what they think about this helmet.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

?

Feels good to be reprimanded immediately as a new member of this forum .... Sorry I think it would be nice to get feedback on my new helmet.

Personally, I think the two you mention are fully able to answer themselves or not.

Quote by 1897 View Post
    Feels good to be reprimanded immediately as a new member of this forum .... Sorry I think it would be nice to get feedback on my new helmet.

Personally, I think the two you mention are fully able to answer themselves or not.
    Sorry, but if you had read the thread, you would not have had to ask the question. There are many new members that do not read what has been written and ask questions that have already been answered. It gets a little tedious sometimes. We are all here to help each other.
    Ralph.
    P.S. Hello and welcome to the forum!
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast